- This person is immune to subpoena, congressional oversight and review
- This person answers to the President, and the President only
- This person need not be approved or confirmed by any other branch
- This person has supreme rule over the agencies which he or she is to oversee
- This person's salary is not disclosed
- The budget which this person oversees is not to be reviewed, and collectively the Obama czars oversee up to $2 trillion
I really don't know what to say, other than our Founding Fathers must be rolling in their graves. As Obama quickly forms and expands a team of people required to answer to no one but himself, I can only hope that people all across the country are asking questions other than the two I previously mentioned. Questions like, "Doesn't this system create great potential for the abuse of power? What ever happened to checks and balances? Are these czars even Constitutional?" I do hope you are interested in learning more about the potential dangers of this system. If so, check out this short article which includes a complete list of the current czars and their respective positions.

No comments:
Post a Comment