Friday, May 15, 2009

My Fellow Americans...

My name is Art and I am a patriot. I am proud to be a citizen of the United States of America. I love this country and I will defend it until the day I die. I proudly stand for truth and freedom. I stand for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I am proud to be among fellow Americans who believe so strongly in the ideals first introduced by our Founding Fathers. And it is out of my unyielding devotion and commitment to those ideals that I feel obligated to warn you that our freedom is under attack. The enemy in this attack is organized and sophisticated. It is powerful and ruthless. It does not act in the best interest of the American people. Instead, everything it does is motivated by an unrelenting desire for personal gain and power. We, the people, are at war. Right now. And most of us don’t even realize it. I’m not talking about Iraq or Afghanistan. We are at war with the very people who are supposed to be looking out for us. The people who are supposed to be protecting our freedom. This is not a traditional war, fought on the front lines with guns and tanks and grenades. This is an information war. It is a war that requires bold action from each and every one of us. It requires us to question what we know, and to protect our freedom by exposing the truth. The truth needs to be exposed and it needs to spread...quickly. Because if we don’t know what we’re up against and we don’t know what’s really going on, I’m afraid there is no way we will win this fight. But, if enough of us become informed and enough of us can accept that we have been deceived, we will win this war. Thanks so much for reading and I hope you will join the fight. Much love.

"I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed."

John F. Kennedy
The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association
April 27, 1961

No comments:

Post a Comment